1. Copying multiple cells.
Aim: To copy cells C6:C7 to B12:
- Highlight the cells. Do this by left click on cell C6 and drag to C7.
- Release the left button.
- Move cursor over the highlighted area (default is black) and left click. Drag cursor over to B12. Release the left button.
2. Copying or moving a single cell
Aim: To copy cells C6 to B12
- Highlight the cells. Do this by triple (i.e. 3 times) left click on cell C6. Note that when the cursor is over the selected cell, it is an “I” bar shape.
- Drag cell C6 over to B12. Release the left button.
Note: To move the cell, press the Control (i.e. Ctrl) button while dragging.