- In the RHEVM Administration Portal, check out the events.
- The command rhevm-log-collector collect download logs including from hypervisors to the /tmp folder.
- Collect only RHEVM logs rhevm-log-collector collect --no-hypervisors
- Look at logs in /var/log/rhevm
- Need to check the RHEVM database? Try pg_dump engine -U postgres -W -f /tmp/cu_rhevm.dump -F t
- Check the multipath
- Check configuration with rhevm-config --list
Only item I do not see is the %TEMP%/manager_hostname/log as mentioned from the RHEV website.
Additional references: http://www.howtoforge.com/virtualization-with-kvm-on-a-centos-6.2-server