- Klien from AT&T - 2007 case on findings of the NSA, USA using the telco line to tap into calls. See "Spying on the home front".
- Online Voting - such software must require that no funny stuff happens in the background and exploits can be exposed soonest for a resolution.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Cases on why we need to be open sourced
Listed here will be cases that can bring back reasons to why we need to be open sourced in many cases.
- ► 2017 (19)
- ► 2016 (24)
- ► 2015 (34)
- ► 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (30)
- ► 2010 (29)
- ► 2009 (54)
- My list of Linux commands
- R60 and wireless
- Cases on why we need to be open sourced
- Viewing the network
- Problems with FTP
- Multiple X servers - Xephyr and Xnest
- Installing KDE on Ubuntu (Kubuntu)
- CentOS kernel
- OSS Seminar 08 - Miri
- Mobile phone tools
- OpenOffice.org Document Recovery screen
- Transfer phonebook from Motorola V360 to SE K810i
- What AWK can do for Linux.
- ▼ June (13)